Skip to main content

83 quotes on life and love


27 quotes have been tagged as love-and-life: Luffina Lourduraj: ‘I believed that no man in this world deserves me until I met you.’, Germany Kent: ‘Sprea...

quotes on life and love from one of the many writers I've played, or some things that I've read about (or have never read), have helped me become more aware of what I do better.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or critiques, as I've seen others' have. If you've read books I haven't written yet, make sure to share them with me in the comments.

I like your suggestions.





































What are the best love quotes?What are the best love quotes?What are some funny quotes on life?What are some funny quotes on life?What are the best love sayings?What are the best love sayings?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar