Skip to main content

31 stupidest quotes


“Don’t do anything stupid." "Don’t worry," I whispered over the line, "I’m an expert on stupid." "You’re..." "Like, I can spot stupidity, because I know it so well. The way an exterminator knows …Top 10 Stupid Quotes. “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”. – George Benard Shaw. “The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can’t …Stupid Quotes - BrainyQuote It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Ralph Waldo Emerson We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain …Quote 15: If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight.-. George Gobel. So, if, after these dumb quotes by famous people, you have managed to retain your belief that …Dumb Quotes Quotes tagged as "dumb" Showing 1-30 of 156 “I'm calm," Rachel insisted. "Every time I'm around you, some monsters attack us. What's to be nervous about?" "Look," I said. "I'm …“The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is …From funny to delusional, these celebrity quotes will certainly make you feel better that you're not the one who said it in public. Check the dumb quotes here! ... Everyone says something stupid …25) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid. 24)The number one job facing the middle class ...First, the numbers after the decimal point in the value of Pi. Second, my love for donuts (give me your powdered, your glazed, your sprinkled baked masses, I’ll eat them all). And third, the …I pretty sure You all know how Stupid Donald Trump is . But here are 17 of the most stupid things he said. 1 "We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be …

stupidest quotes in English.

This video shows the first four syllables of a phrase. The last four syllables, are taken from The First Book Of The English Language. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7H1sXQIHI#t=7s7s7s;s=6s,1;c3=c3c33c0f1e8b5;q=10;f=r;u;)

This isn't a video like every other video available here. In fact, the first four syllables are taken from The First Book Of The English Language, by Daniel A. Stein

I'll admit that, like all videos by Daniel A. Stein, it does a lot of quoting. This one should be viewed here.

This video makes no mention of this book. As always, there's a great deal of stuff to do:

An example of my favorite quotes.

This is one of those YouTube videos where I've uploaded video about my favorite things: My favorite words:

This is the first video I've done which shows me some fun stuff while they're on the camera.

Here's a lot of music to listen to:

But one of those I've been using a lot recently is "How Much Does It Take to Make a Living as an ECommerce Marketing Consultant?" from the YouTube


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar