Skip to main content

74 quotes about trying to be happy again


Quotes About Being Happy Again. “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.”. Wayne Dyer. “Many people think excitement is happiness. But when you are excited, you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.”. …I squeeze my eyes shut tighter, trying to imagine another world again. A world where we're happy, where we're together, where we're away from all of this. A world without a target on our backs. A world where Naz comes home. A world where we can live in peace. A world that's just ours. …Discover and share Quotes About Trying To Be Happy Again. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

quotes about trying to be happy again or getting out of college" – the phrase that became the theme: "If you can't live without God, there is no God for you". I did not think so: I was wrong.

And so I set out to create a new religion. With this new set of beliefs and feelings, I found a way to make God happy – to escape the confines of the universe.

It became far and fast, reaching a point where my friends at University began to be afraid to accept what I was saying and the world that I was creating because they were so afraid of what that new religion would do to me. They felt that I was using God's work to bring about their own end of the world, so they could see all of this as a problem.

How would they deal with that?

I thought, well it's more about them being Christians, we all have to be Christians. You've said, well I'm Jewish and the world is a mess – it's so big. What's it like being Jewish – to live like Jews?

I wanted to change things up so that I could make things better for my fellow humans too.

I started by talking about the Bible. The Bible contains the story of the redemption of Jesus. Jesus' death was a great miracle and a catalyst that brought the church together. We can't really make things better if we don't take the time to


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar